SVN |Real Estate Associates is seeking a full-time Commercial Marketing & Brokerage Assistant
to support the firm's growing commercial brokerage division.
Job Responsibilities Includes:
- Coordinating and executing commercial property marketing activities, such as creating marketing brochures, proposals, email blasts and social media content that adheres to branding guidelines
- Maintaining listings on Costar, Loopnet, Crexi and other listing websites
- Researching commercial property data using GIS, tax records and other online property databases
- Providing administrative support to the firm’s commercial brokers and company leadership
- Organizing and maintaining company electronic file storage
- Other duties may be assigned
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 1-3 years of commercial real estate experience
- Have an outgoing, friendly and “can do” personality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and high-level organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects and tasks at a time while maintaining attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Experience using GIS and other public online tools to research property data
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite or similar software
- Experience with Buildout commercial real estate software is a plus
- Experience with email software, such as Mailchimp is a plus
When applying, please indicate your salary expectations for this position.
Compensation is based on experience; benefits include paid vacation and holidays, 401K plan with
employer matching, and 100% employer-paid health insurance!
All resumes will be treated with strict confidentiality.